- Our Clients
- Our Staff
- Professional Activities
- What's New?
- Contact Us
- Site Map
- Privacy Statement
Recruitment Services for Employers
Enterprise Knowledge can provide any or all of the following recruitment services for employers needing a specialist Knowledge, Information or Records Manager, or Archivist for project work, backfilling a position, contract or longer-term employment.
- Reviewing and providing input to a Position Description
- Alerting potential candidates on our database of the available position, and directing them to your contact person
- Advertising the position on relevant professional listservs on behalf of your organisation
- Reviewing and screening applications
- Recommending a shortlist of applicants for interview and reaching agreement with your organisation
- Participating in the interviewing process
- Providing any documentation required on the interview outcomes and recommended candidates
Our cost effective service provides:
Timely Response - We respond quickly to your needs to place staff within the shortest possible timeframes.
Competencies and Job Matching - With our extensive database we are able to refer potential candidates to you with the right set of skills.
Liaison - We maintain regular contact with you to ensure continued quality and satisfaction.
Cost – hourly fee for service, depending on your need.
Contact us with any enquiries about our terms and conditions associated with our recruitment services.