- Our Clients
- Our Staff
- Professional Activities
- What's New?
- Contact Us
- Site Map
- Privacy Statement
Enterprise Knowledge's training and development division, EK Learning, provides:
- Client/site specific training courses and packages.
- Commercially available seminars, conferences, discussion forums and workshops in all aspects of information and knowledge management.
- Course development, delivery and framework advice for tertiary institutions, from TAFE to post graduate level.
- Educational consulting services including analysing training needs, developing training plans and providing advice on training content and approach.
Thursday 7 Nov 2013, Standards Australia's IT21 Records & document management committee -Seminar. For the program contact: Judith Ellis, email@example.com
Friday 29 Nov 2013, RIMPA Victorian Annual State Seminar, A paper by Judith Ellis on Working smarter - a ‘management systems for records’ approach to information governance. See: https://members.rimpa.com.au/scripts/cgiip.exe/WService=RMAA/ccms.r?PageID=3&CalendarCmd=Event&EventID=0x005c0759&SearchPanelField01=Victoria&SearchPanelField05=search
- Wed 11 Sept 2013, Canberra, Inforum – A paper by Judith Ellis on Working smarter - a ‘management systems for records’ approach to information governance. See: http://inforum.net.au
- Information Awareness Month 2013. Event Launch at Monash University, 03 May 2013. Occasional address by Judith Ellis, Better information = better business.
- 13-14 March 2013, Sydney, ARK Collaborative Forum & Workshops, Advancing Knowledge Management in the Legal Profession. Chair & Panel Facilitator – Judith Ellis.
24-25 October 2012, Clarendon NSW, RIM Professionals Australasia NSW Local Government Chapter, Information Management Seminar - New Technologies, More Challenges, Better Outcomes. A paper by Judith Ellis, An overview of ISO 30300:2011: Information and documentation – Management systems for records. See: https://members.rimpa.com.au/scripts/cgiip.exe/WService=RMAA/ccms.r?PageID=3&CalendarCmd=Event&EventID=0x004bc2a5&SearchPanelField01=New%20South%20Wales&SearchPanelField05=search
18-21 June 2012, Kuala Lumpur, hosted by the National Archives of Malaysia – papers at Transformation of Records Management in the Public Sector – Embracing an e-Environment Work Culture. See the ISO 30300 paper in particular: http://www.arkib.gov.my/c/document_library/get_file?uuid=2f0241d6-5809-4904-9112-e0836d58316a&groupId=31740
Tues 14 August 2012, Melbourne, ALIA new graduates forum. Contact: Nyssa Parkes firstname.lastname@example.org
Mon 20 August 2012, Brisbane, ICA Congress workshop – Demystifying the Standards Landscape, Judith Ellis & Trish O'Kane. See: http://www.ica2012.com/
Wed 22 August 2012, Brisbane, ICA Congress – paper on An International Standards Framework for managing records for as long as required for organisational, social and cultural purposes. See: http://www.ica2012.com/
Tues 28 Aug 2012, Melbourne, Inforum - paper on An International Standards Framework for managing records for as long as required for organisational, social and cultural purposes. See: http://inforum.net.au/talking-about/registration-and-program-now-available/
Commitment to Higher Education
Enterprise Knowledge staff have a strong contribution to, and promotion of higher education in the information and knowledge management domain. Examples of our current and past commitments are below.
Chair - Advisory Board, Centre for Organisational and Social Informatics, Monash University
Lecturer – Monash University, Faculty of IT – Masters subjects.
Past Director of Studies – COFSTA Residential Program.
Past Lecturer – RMIT, Monash University, Deakin University – various information management subjects.
Course advisory roles - RMIT, Monash University .
Masters thesis examiner – Monash University .
Course design and delivery of course – Kiribati, Technical Training Institute.
Course development - University of South Australia, School of Computer and Information Science
Past Lecturer RMIT Business - concepts of document imaging and workflow.
Lecturer - former Prahan TAFE - Records Management.
Download our EK Learning brochure here.